Automobile Price Prediction Using Linear Regression Algorithm- Confidence Akpoblu

July 3, 2018
The Goal of the experiment was to predict the price of different automobiles
The data was split into two parts to enable the Azure Machine Learning studio learn the pattern associated with 70percent of the data presented and apply the pattern to predict the price of the remaining 30 percent of the data.