Employee Retention using 2CDF - Nalini Krishnaswamy

July 12, 2019
This model predicts Employee Retention using 2 Class Decision Forest Algorithm
Employee retention is very important factor which contributes to the growth and success of an organization. It is very important to analyze and predict in advance on any attrition and make decisions based on the analysis. Using Azure ML Studio, I have built a model to find out whether an employee is likely to leave. This model with 2 Class Decision Forest algorithm predicted attrition with 97% accuracy. Data set used for this analysis contains 14250 rows and 10 variables. The model was trained with 70% of the dataset and evaluated with remaining 30%. We could have been improved if more features were added