Employee Retention using Two class BDT - Shreyes Krishnan

June 26, 2019
This model predicts Employee Retention using 2 class Boosted Decision Tree algorithm.
Employee Retention is one of the important factors that contributes to the growth and success of a company. It is important that we analyse and predict in advance on any attrition. Using azure ML studio, I have built a model to predict employee attrition. This model with a 2 class boosted decision tree algorithm predicts attrition with 97% accuracy. The dataset used for analysis contains 14249 rows and 10 variables. The model is trained with 70% of dataset and evaluated with the remaining 30% . Scores can be improved if more number of features are added.