Regression Analysis 11/01/2020

January 12, 2020
linear regression analysis for predicting actual variables driving graduation rate.
a sample data was downloaded into the saved datasets, some variables were added into the selected dataset column and i did the splitting by selecting 70% to be trained and also scored the remaining 30% of the variables and after which i evaluated the model and run for results. and i got a 41% prediction of actual variables that significantly drive graduation rate.